Monday, February 16, 2009

Damaged Goods you say?


I am a good person, but apparently I'm damaged goods. 

All four of the women that I,ve dated within the last year have said the exact same thing or some what close to the same thing. Im trying to move forward but simply couldnt. I guess the baggage or feelings I still have for her ruin everything.

"Your Damaged Goods". Thats simply the only reason why those relationships didnt go anywhere.

She probably has a new boyfriend. She just doesnt have the heart to admit it to me. Or maybe im just fooling my self. It wouldnt matter anyways if it were so. You didnt want me a year ago.You dont want me now.

I just dont want to be the footnote im sone else's happiness. How can you break my fucking heart. And still tell me you love me.

Simple as that.

No comments: