Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ghost from the past.


Fuck, this is so shitty.

I guess it is true, im only spoken to when im needed to do something. Im only useful in your fucking life when you need someone to use. that message you left on my answering machine crying was bullshit. fucking bullshit. it moved me. made me feel like shit.

I call you every now and then. 1 of two things occur. you hang up, brush me off. Then you have the odasity to tell me your just busy. bullshit, just fucking bull shit.

If you can set aside time to talk to nobodys, why the fuck cant you  take time to talk to me. I bet you cant fucking name one person who has ever came to your place  to do your fucking homework at 4 mother fucking a.m, and then had to go to work the same day.

Just brutal. This would be so much easier for me if you told me you were with someone else.

Fuck.

No comments: