Monday, February 16, 2009

Im Letting Go.


Well now then there's something i've been meaning to say. I've got to get this off my chest.

see i thought that you were different but you're just like all the rest. Put my trust in you, you fucking let me down. Now because of you no one wants me anymore. If this is the price of falling in love, then I guess then i'll be single till I die.

I'll be the one that you think of when you decide it's time to try. I'll miss your hugs, I'll miss your kiss, I'll miss your smile, but my resentment is ten times stronger.

I'll be depressed for a short while then I'll miss you a little longer. But when it's all said and done

when people finally see how much that you meant to me.  I hope you'll see my smiling face looking back without a trace and see all the times that i've been through all because I thought i loved you. 

You tell me over and over again " If I make you so sad, you shouldnt be around me then".  Your a fucking coward. You just dont like feeling guilty because of what you have done to me. You dont want to see me because you dont like the thought/guilt of me being un-happy your fault.

Im sure we may never be together in the near future. Thats ok. Things wont, No things cant stay the same.

No comments: