Sunday, February 15, 2009

You cant draw? But your in an Arts program o.o...



So ive been completing the arts homework for a friend in the graphic design program at george brown college.

So today ive decided that it would be the last draw. fuck it. why the fuck should i complete her

home work. Im not the one in the fucking arts program. I work in a law firm for fucks sake. 

Who the fuck has heard of a graphic artist who cant fucking draw if their life depended on it.

Graphic Arts = Arts + computer. Drawing + computer. thats all it really is. 

So she threw out a threat. If I didnt complete her assignment she would never talk to me again.

What did I do you ask? I put on my jacket and left her house.

 

Thanks for using me this whole time. I hope you graduate and fail miserably in yourt field.

No comments: