Monday, August 4, 2008

Seeing sounds >_

So I guess im blind? After all these years i thought my hearing would be worse than my vision simply because im always playing music an obsessively loud volumes at which can damage your hearing, or so people say.

So lol I need new glasses and I still havnt came to a conclusion of what kind of frames I wanna rock. I had no idea that eye wear could be such a costly thing to purchase. I have another eye doctor apppointment on thursday or i think friday, which is where i need to decide what kind of frames i want and to finally get my glasses made so that i can see properly. =)

Ill probably choose something really geeky, which will probably completely show a tiny bit of who i am. I dont want anything that is not noticable, because im not that kind of guy.

No comments: