Monday, August 4, 2008

+1 year to my life



Id like to hope that im becoming a better person each day, but these days there seems to be alot of room for improvement, with everything thats happening within my life. But that does not change one percise fact" I need to become a new and improved me" I want to become better than the person I was yesterday. 

I want to reach for the stars and accomplish as many of my goals as possible. My birthdays coming up rather soon ( 11 Days), I know its not that important and i don't expect anything from absolutely anyone. I usually make things up to my self by purchasing something large enough to distract me such as a : car, or an H.d t.v with ps3 video games this year.

I just hope that the one majour goal that i want to accomplish will become accomplished and completely achieved this week. Even if I am to fail i guess it would be as much as a surprise to me because I didn't attempt to accomplish it as best as I could.

Until then I believe that I can change my future, and ill keep trying to do so.

No comments: