Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Going to be a bad day...


I called in to the office to see what time I would start work only to find out that I accidentally threw out some paper work yesterday, that shouldnt have been thrown out...

Shit, I think im going to be in alot of shit when I go into work later on today around 2 p.m. Its really odd, ive been making alot of mistakes lately but this happens to be the biggest one recently. 

I wish that I had not misunderstood what my friend told me to throw out.

Especially since the paperwork that is missing belongs to a huge customer for the company that I work for. 

Damn, I dont even feel as if I want to go into work, im totally dreading the fact that everyone wil know that theres somthing wrong. Also the main fact that I am the main cause of why what is wrong.

Maybe I should quit?

No comments: