Thursday, August 7, 2008

Am I Trying to Hard?



This whole idle thought of me wondering who I am has been on my mind for a long time these days. Its really weird, I sometimes wonder am I tryig to hard to different?

Is it really necessary for me to be that unique, well not to be but in other words want to stand out from the generic crowd?? I mean what over powering force is compelling, motivating and convincing me to strive to be so unique? I mean im already so far left wing, theres obivously no real return for who or what other people within our general society should percieve me as.

It seems my personality and mentality is that of an asian or cockasian (if I spelt that correctly) or so ive been told. Well I would of course agree with this fact, which is easily stated or pointed out by others. 

I mean is there something wrong with me being very different? Also the question that comes to mind is:

Am I trying to hard to be different?

No comments: