Thursday, April 3, 2008

Keep Your Enemies Close In Your (Heart) Sight.



So, I was awaken yesterday by a phone call from "So", we spoke for the first time a real while, and I was able to ease what was on my mind mostly about how shitty of a weak ive been having.

I'm feeling a bit better at the moment so it seems, even though im still faced with two relatively intense problems, one of which I will deal with later on today, and the other which will deal with itself tomorrow through the course of the day.

Yesterday, I found out that someone who I thought was my complete friend, who I will refer to as "M" was not completely my friend. It was brought to my attention that, "M" found me to be a threat. "M" completely changed once they found out that what they wanted to receive from "So" was not going to be offered anymore. "M"s personality and attitudes towards me and another quickly changed, to bitterness.

Which is completely and utterly wrong considering the fact that we were all friends, in the very begging. I Guess my best friend was right when he said
at "so" your all competition, whether you like that fact or not. They are all waiting for you to slip up and fall, the moment the opportunity presents itself for them to screw you, they'll take it, manipulate it and use it until its utmost completeness.

He's usually right about things that are based on matters of this type. Shit hes usually always right about what ever it is that he says, which is why im thankful for his presence, and wisdom within my life.

I've come to the conclusion that everyone that gets ultra close isn't doing it because they want to become friends, its because they could possibly be your enemy, as well as their ultimate goal is t to keep you close and within their sights, seeing as how your nothing but a threat, to their well being.

No comments: