Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Idle Thoughts .....

I was walking up a high flight of stairs today to my Real Estate 2 class, and saw someone who looked strikingly similar to you. My heart skipped a beat, I stared at her in shock/excitement. Then I realized it wasn't you, she had brown eyes not green, and she was shorter than you. It was depressing how I for some reason became all excited and overall happy, with the idle thought of that person being you, who looked beautiful and really similar to how you look in person.

I sat on the third floor at table with my laptop in front of me , the sun light from outside was shining brightly through the glass ceilings that were above. I was located not to far from where I had saw your gorgeous look-a-like, and some how reflected about how brutal the past three weeks have been for me for two reasons. 1) school had been at its all time stressful peak, and 2) you were somewhat M.I.A, due to being preoccupied with education as well. How selfish of me for wanting your attention and time, especially since the fact of how little free time you had for me was limited, to almost none.

Things slowly seem to be getting better lately, schools coming to a quick and swift end, of my second semester. I'm just counting down the days until its inevitable end overall, and ill be free from all this educational stressing environment.

Lately Ive, well Ive been missing you. Its odd, it really is for me to feel that or even say something of that sort. We were never together in a relationship, or had a relationship of that sort involving affection on that level at all. Its a complete and utter shame because I was getting back control over those feelings that dominated my mind and heart, which I still do have for you. "Un Dying Love" is what I call it.

Ill tell you about how I truly feel soon, I promise. It's the only way that ill ever be able to find peace, as well as rest from all of this emotionally. Its rather imperative that no matter what the outcome of how you feel about me as well causing wishful thinking to occur ("hopefully just maybe one chance in a million that you will feel the same way about me")

1 comment:

Lena said...

Greetings! At you this work is picked suprisingly up!
I wish you successes!
Lena