Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cut Deep Like Surgery


For some reason Ive been avoiding having to make a post for the last two or three days. It fucking sucks how things are now with the current "situation" at hand. Every things slowly blowing up in my face (Insert Explosive sound here) day by day life's spiraling downwards. Im disappointed in myself for the first time in a while, because I disappointed someone really important, and was disappointed in someone who I feel is also important, but not as important as the one who is disappointed in my wrongful actions.

I did something stupid and unthinkable, Im guilty of disclosing info that shouldn't EVER have been disclosed.

How the hell or why did I even have a conflict of interest in the first place, based upon the fact that the two relationships that I have with those two important people are on an entirely different scale. One relationship being my big brother, the other one being the one im currently "feelin". Talk about mad conflict of interest, the feeling of being wrong burns like a be sting or hitting your small toe on a solid hard object.

It sucks because I was completely wrong, and also the fact that I feel as if I was slapped in the face a billion times, sucks. She sold me out, so easily and quickly. I guess thats what I get for choosing the wrong option within the phrase "Bro's over Hoe's"

For that very fact, I'll do my self a favor and come clean, I'll release myself. I'll do what I've been meaning to do for the longest while. Ill Tell her how I feel about her, as well as how I feel about how she sold me out so easily. Not that, it matters that I was sold out by her, simply because of the general fact that it was indeed my fault overall for being blind and disclosing such precious information to another person, well especially her when I was not supposed to. It wont happen again. In this dire situation I blindly betrayed someone really important, and was betrayed by someone who I feel is important to me. What a Slap in the face.

So it seems that all I can do within this situation is simply accept the fact that "I am" wrong.

I feel really odd right now, I know exactly what the overall outcome will be when I tell her how I feel about her, and as well as how its going to hurt after she blows my brains out. I feel as "dead" somewhat emotionless for the time being simply because of all the betrayals that occurred.

Seems like im looking for "Comfort In Pain"

No comments: