Monday, March 24, 2008

When All Efforts Are In Vain


Please don't tell me, I don't want to know, let me be happy and pretend.

please! Don't kill the dream which will result in the tragic event of making the happiness end.

I know you'll never love me, I know deep down in my heart that's true. unfortunately know theres someone out there much better suited for you. But I want to love you, and it's remotely sad but for me but deeply true. I can love you though but solely and deeply accept and affirm that I can't have you.

After doing a little bit of looking deep into ones self.
The realization of Unrequited love strikes deadly and leaves one feeling emotionally damaged, and sycophantically distraught.

I just find it very difficult to understand as to why no matter how much your there for someone you and want love. Of course obviously want to be with, will be completely oblivious of that very fact, that your exactly who they've been searching for to make them happy. As well as the extent that your will to go to give them everything and anything, in order to keep a smile on their face.

"All Efforts Are In Vain"

No comments: