Monday, March 24, 2008

Not a Day to Soon.


So it seems that I haven't been very consistent with my posts lately. My thoughts and feelings seem to be preoccupied with the notion of seeking the utmost attention of a person of high importance. The killer thing is about this whole heart wrenching epidemic is the fact that, this important person hasn't even been M.I.A. for that long.

Bleh, how can i give my self to you, if you hide.

How can i be so easily killing my self for the attention of one who doesn't have time to give it to me?
Oh well, only time will be able to tell, with the month of march coming to a quick close, and April not to far away. The want or well the need for some drastic action to take place has increased ten fold over these passing days.

Hear silent, I will remain counting down the days till that Hall-marked day of action.

No comments: