Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Until Next Time



So i got a text yesterday from "L" which is probably the most contact we have had with each other since i was rejected and we fell out. We spoke for a bit, and she mentioned something about having a boyfriend now. I was all happy to speak to her even though it was for a short duration of time. My mood quickly changed, I felt as if I was slapped hard in the face with reality which is why i came to the conclusion that I had wasted a large amount of my life and time with her. Even though it was rather pleasureable. She said that we could still be friends, but I already know whats going to happen being the kind of guy that I am. I'll most likely end up ignoring her completely depending on my mood, which will eventually and quickly evolve and turn into me cutting her off. Memories of the "situation" of our past burns me to the equivalent of my flesh being touched with a searing hot iron. WIth the intent of branding my very heart with dissappointment, and sorrow. 

Anyways ill continue moving on. I should have expected this from the very beggining.

Until next time, it was nice knowing you "L"

Its your Loss. =)