Monday, July 28, 2008

La Ritournelle


It's just one of those days. Hard to focus on anything. Hard to do anything except getting lost in what was and what could have been. Everytime I think I'm okay it seems to just hit me out of nowhere. You were mine for a long period of time and you aren't anymore. I miss hearing your voice, I miss your touch, I miss your smell, I miss your smile. I miss you. It's been almost 6 months and you still have this hold on my heart. You still have that power to make me lose my breath and leave me speechless when you walk into a room. The power to make my heart skip a beat everytime our eyes meet.

Someone said I probably just miss the feeling of having someone over really missing you. I laughed. I could have someone right now if I wanted but no one I've met has come close to being able to take your place. It's great that we are still able to be friends and it hurts that that is all we are now. People say moving on gets easier with time, how much time does it take? It's not any easier today then it was yesterday or the day before that or the day before that. I miss you my little monster.

I still feel you o.o?!

No comments: