Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"Made Movements To Slow"

The fear. Consuming fear and self-denial. A dream of compassionate love - a high school type of- fantasy - crushed by the vise of injustice for self, by society. I can’t give myself to you if you hide.

Can two people know each other in darkness? Can a heart survive the cruel coldness of loneliness?

Kiss me. (I know it won’t ever happen) Dream of me - of us. Kill the fear of damnation and the illusions of loneliness within my heart - Lady.

It is over and you are gone. The new School year has started. I always held on too loosely, never tried hard enough. I needed your hands, your touch, your voice - blunt, but honest - cool and penetrating, yet soothing.

I needed to make movements and fast - If I wanted to ever get close to you - or even be with you - but needless to say sadly plans easily change and so have you…

Tell me everything is all okay - love me, like me from wherever you are. More importantly, be my friend - remind me of who I wanted during that blazing hot summer of last, and why I wanted to be with you.

"Need is important"

"Want is dangerous" - I still feel you.

No comments: