Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"Fire"

This road that I walk Can be like no other;
Its colored with my choices that I make. With my hopes & dreams within grasp, it will be What I make it.

It has no graves but definitely unforgettable memories of ones I have loved & lost - not lost but let slip away. These people as well as those who have helped me to become Who I am, a compassionate being, with A strong determined mind. A willing hand to exact change.

Though dark clouds may attempt to haunt me And I may fall from time to time. I won’t let them win. I will fight for my unknown future and I will proudly live this futile existence within humanity, because I feel nothing but "Fire"

" Burning Hotter than the Sun Baby "

Fires only dangerous until you get burned, and that fire I shall be. Burning, Blazing, Melting.

Until then fuel me with your distastes, and destructive remarks - like oil to a fire. "don't get third degree burns"

No comments: