Sunday, December 28, 2008

Long time no see?


I just had a quick skim through my blog. Its been a long while since ive bothered to update

this. Well that's not completely true, its just been a while since ive been able to actually 

sort out how I feel about my self. In order for me to be able to actually efficiently organize my thoughts, feelings, and vices in a coherent and orderly fashion

Truth is I had forgotten why I had made this originally. I'm happy I was able to read over 

the text which had typed. It was refreshing to see past thoughts and feelings that I had

populate a small space on the internet in the form of computerized charachters

It's good to be back. Its good to remember why I'm with none of those woman I fell in love 

with. Well not in "Love", more or less infatuated with.  For now I still have some things that I 

need to work out. After that then I think I'll be ok.

No comments: